Monday, September 25, 2006

Nice Weather + Exercise = Ideas

I enjoyed the nice weather we are having by going for a nice long jog on my lunch break. Lately, I've been thinking of a cool web app project to do for fun and eventually maybe make some money by implementing it or selling the idea. One idea popped in my head today, Identity Cards 2.0. Basically it would be a business or personal card that identifies you and describes how to contact you. Seems trivial, but it could work. The "card" could exists in multiple forms such as a pdf file, a widget, a button on a web page, a printed index card....the list list is endless. The jist of the site would be an online central hub to store as much or as little information as you would like. You put in the information, the engine spitts it out in the format you want. I'll post more on this topic later.

0 Comments: